Sunday, June 8, 2014

New veggie restaurant in Macon!

So I just heard some of the best news. After living in Macon for a year now, and finding it challenging to eat at local restaurants, 'Back to Edenz' is re-opening!

According to their Facebook they are working on the final details now. There is no official opening date yet; although I've heard rumor it may be later this month! 

It looks like by the picture of their store front that they'll be open for lunch during the week. While this may make it challenging to visit as often as I'd like, since I don't often take a lunch, I will visit as often as possible.

As soon as there is more information I will post it here. Of course when the restaurant opens I'll do a full review. So far I've seen pictures of vegan fried chicken, but I must admit I'm really looking forward to vegan pastries!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment